Sunday, March 31, 2024

Jesus Christ is Risen

The Tomb is Empty!  

Christ Jesus is Alive!!! 

Reading John 20: 1-18

Very early in the morning, while still dark on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb. When she arrived she saw that the stone covering the entrance had been taken away. She ran to Peter and John and said to them "They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and I don't know where they laid Him." Peter and John ran to the tomb. John arrived first, stooping down he looked in and saw the linen cloth lying there. Peter came behind him and entered the tomb. John followed him in and he believed. Then they went away again to their own homes.

But Mary lingered, totally distraught over the death of her Lord and now His body is gone. Standing outside of the tomb weeping, she stooped down and looked in to see two angels in white sitting where the Lord had laid. They said to her "Woman, why are you weeping?" She said, "Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him."

After she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not know that it was Him. He said to her, “Why are you weeping? Who are you seeking?” She, thought He was the gardener and said to Him, “Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away.” Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to Him, "Teacher". Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’”  Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that He had spoken these things to her." John 20:11-18 NKJ

"...these things are written that you may believe 
that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, 
and that by believing you may have life in His name." 
John 20:31 NKJ


The tomb is empty! Christ Jesus is Alive! 
What does this mean to you, to me?
We are free and forgiven, heavens gates are open wide!
Enter in to the empty tomb and believe.
You will have life in His name.

More Eye Witness Accounts to come

No comments: